Alright.
I know I haven't blogged for a while-not because I don't want to-but,well,my camera broke!! I know- I know! I cant stand it! It has been awful! There have been so many precious moments I have wanted to share with you all but alas...I can not...
So it is with a heavy heart I ask for your patients in reading this blog and use your colorful imaginations to fill in for lack of visual aide.
Here's is an update:
Sydney has started pre-school! She is enjoying it very much. When we drive down the road she loves to play a game where she will ask "whats next?" and I will tell her things to look for as we drive. So the other day she asked and I said "a stop sign." When we got there and she saw it she got soo excited and said "its red and it has my 's' and its a..triangle!no-square!
just like at school!" :)
It was so fun to see the animation as she got so excited for what she was learning! I tried to help her out and told her that it was a "hexagon" and she said "ohhh, hex-a-gg-gonn...right."
Preston is coming along in his vocab as well. He has words and noises for lots of things. He says shoes,juice,puppy,nose,mom,dad,thank you,and a few more. Now when I say he can say them he's not really good of course. :) Mom is more of a "maaam,maaaaaam,maaaam!" and dad is like "da da da dadada." But non the less,they are his words we know what the heck he is talking about! :)
We have moved (into the boonies) and I am getting the house settled. Its nice to be in a house somewhere again (not that my folks' house wasn't awesome!:) ) but it's nice to have the kids make a mess and if I don't feel like cleaning it up, I don't. :) We are out in Kuna. It really is a cool place. There is a train that goes by quite a bit and we can hear it honk. Its a very relaxing noise believe it or not. It reminds me that we are in wide open spaces! We are also one house over from Spencer's sister! Can that be any more cool? Her little Bree came over the other day and asked if Sydney could come and play-"but of course! Take her all afternoon I say!" When she came back her pants were covered in chalk dust from drawing on their driveway. She doesn't have any fun out here with her new "best friends."
I would update you on my sweety Spencer but if you knew what he was doing before,he's still doing it. He's on his computer all day,working of course. Except when he's doing his new found hobby...mowing the lawn. We have been here exactly 1 week and he has mowed it 3 times! :) It's a huge lawn but our landlords left their mower. Its a riding one. Need I say more? :):)
So I cant promise when I will get a new camera but as soon as I do you better believe you all will be the first ones to know-cause you wont be able to keep up with all the posts!!
LATER!
I know I haven't blogged for a while-not because I don't want to-but,well,my camera broke!! I know- I know! I cant stand it! It has been awful! There have been so many precious moments I have wanted to share with you all but alas...I can not...
So it is with a heavy heart I ask for your patients in reading this blog and use your colorful imaginations to fill in for lack of visual aide.
Here's is an update:
Sydney has started pre-school! She is enjoying it very much. When we drive down the road she loves to play a game where she will ask "whats next?" and I will tell her things to look for as we drive. So the other day she asked and I said "a stop sign." When we got there and she saw it she got soo excited and said "its red and it has my 's' and its a..triangle!no-square!
just like at school!" :)
It was so fun to see the animation as she got so excited for what she was learning! I tried to help her out and told her that it was a "hexagon" and she said "ohhh, hex-a-gg-gonn...right."
Preston is coming along in his vocab as well. He has words and noises for lots of things. He says shoes,juice,puppy,nose,mom,dad,thank you,and a few more. Now when I say he can say them he's not really good of course. :) Mom is more of a "maaam,maaaaaam,maaaam!" and dad is like "da da da dadada." But non the less,they are his words we know what the heck he is talking about! :)
We have moved (into the boonies) and I am getting the house settled. Its nice to be in a house somewhere again (not that my folks' house wasn't awesome!:) ) but it's nice to have the kids make a mess and if I don't feel like cleaning it up, I don't. :) We are out in Kuna. It really is a cool place. There is a train that goes by quite a bit and we can hear it honk. Its a very relaxing noise believe it or not. It reminds me that we are in wide open spaces! We are also one house over from Spencer's sister! Can that be any more cool? Her little Bree came over the other day and asked if Sydney could come and play-"but of course! Take her all afternoon I say!" When she came back her pants were covered in chalk dust from drawing on their driveway. She doesn't have any fun out here with her new "best friends."
I would update you on my sweety Spencer but if you knew what he was doing before,he's still doing it. He's on his computer all day,working of course. Except when he's doing his new found hobby...mowing the lawn. We have been here exactly 1 week and he has mowed it 3 times! :) It's a huge lawn but our landlords left their mower. Its a riding one. Need I say more? :):)
So I cant promise when I will get a new camera but as soon as I do you better believe you all will be the first ones to know-cause you wont be able to keep up with all the posts!!
LATER!
No comments:
Post a Comment