Tuesday, February 1, 2011

At the Beach with Nana and Grandpa

The best treat we got from Nana and Grandpa was 2 nights at Vista Mar.
It is a new golf resort on the beach and it was just beautiful!

This was the building we stayed in. On the 4th floor.

We could walk to the clubhouse and the beach...


Sydney and I were the only ones who went and played on the beach...
And of course I didn't take my camera! Sorry!
But I got some sweet pool pics-














Just a funny pic of the kids-
Sydney has been doing this funny sideways talking
thing with her mouth...You can kinda see it in this pic-
Sweet Lexi loves her bottle...
And she is sooo stinking cute when she wakes up!

Views from our balcony...



The golfing buddies!
Preston really went with grandpa twice-he loved it!

Just a little friend...

It was so fun having them here!
Thanks so much for coming Nana and Grandpa!
We had soooo much fun-can't wait till next time!!

No comments: