The sweet rewards of the pinata...yum...
Happy Birthday to you!!
A true donut cake made out of real donuts.
I worked hard on this for like 10 seconds...
Presents!
Sweet "Princess" vinyl sticker from Julia Galke.
Princess doolde markers and pictures from
Alex, Elena, and Eliza Bishop.
Fuzzy frame and piggy bank from Nikki and Mimi Araya.
Star Kitty From Dr. P man and family.
A musical birthday cake and dessert from Katie Bowen.
The whole group-
Thanks so much for coming!!!
The part nobody see's-
What happens when they all go home...
This one sings "Happy Birthday to you" -
over and over and over again...hehe..hehe..=)
So what happens to kids after eating donuts
and pinata candy all morning?
The sugar crash!
This was about 2:00pm...
I wasn't sure where Sydney was. I found her in my closet.
She had put pillows in a suitcase and made herself a bed.
It looked pretty darn comfy too-
After their 2 1/2 hour siesta we stuck up her sticker.
She is our sweet Sydney princess...And 6 years old.
Happy Birthday Sydney-
And many more!
No comments:
Post a Comment