Monday, July 4, 2011

Just Cute Stuff...

We made some sweet, ultimate flying airplanes-
They were rad...
We love these building blocks-
They are called "City Blocks" and have been quite the rave!
I would group all of these types of pictures together but
for some reason this program is not letting me re-arrange
any of them. So you'll just have to see them as they come, sorry...
We made a snake!
Ladies...
Ah!
Check out the new doo!
She begged me. She wanted it even shorter.
And she wanted to cut off her bangs.
This was our compromise, I think it's super cute.
(Notice she lost another tooth!)
"Hey! I tripped an got a fat lip-
You wanna piece of me?"
Poor thing learned about centrifugal force.
She caught herself with her hands but her face kept going forward...
Lexi and Presto waiting for the elevator.
There arent to many times when Lexi is willing to put up with Preston.
I think she feels threatened..by his big muscles..hehe..
Some more awesome buildings!
Seriously, if I posted all the pic's they have me
take of all their buildings, well, lets just say it would take a while...
His building might not be really cool but his face is.
Race track with dad.
A little time out of the house to cool off in the rain!
Sydney's restaurant.
Lexi's favorite book.
Um...oops.

No comments: