Touching starfish at the Aquarium.
We have caught moths this size about 4 times now, in our house.
Arggg..The Pirate Family for Halloween.
Arg, the pirate loot!
I'm so cool...
Lexi has been very easy to watch on the beach.
She doesn't like the sand, it's "yuck", so she
sits on the cooler the whole time! =)
We have a tradition of making ornaments for Christmas.
Usually we make the salt dough kind that you bake and it gets
really hard. Well, the humidity makes the dough swell and get really
heavy and soft. So we came up with bead ornaments.
They were sparkly and beautiful with the lights!
We made Ginger bread houses out of cardboard-
it attracts less ants that way. And made our own fireplace for Santa.
Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas!
We got a bathtub!
(Sorry I cant figure out how to rotate this-but it's so stinking cute.)
Lexi got this vanity and accessories from Santa.
More to come-really...this time I mean it...I'll load some right now even. Do you believe me now? =)











No comments:
Post a Comment