Saturday, May 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Sydney!

Our Princess Sydney going to her Royal Princess-Cloud Birthday Party!

The streamers are the "Cloud" part...(in case you didn't know, the last month when we would ask Sydney what kind of party she wanted she would say a "cloud" party,and point to the clouds in the sky.(?) It was just the day before that she wanted to add princesses to it.

Happy Birthday to you! Preston danced through the whole song.

Presents!!
I love bouncy balls!

A bubble gun!

Awesome sun goggles!

I've always wanted a shovel,hoe , and rake!! Now I can go pull weeds and work outside!!Say cheese!
I got my own princess camera!
(when you push the button it says comments like "oh-you look wonderful!" or "your as pretty as a princess!")

The bubble gun in action. The best $3 spent to save my breath. It really works awesome!
How old are you?

I'm only here for the cake...

Sydney just wanted to eat the sprinkles.
Happy Birthday Sydney!

No comments: