We had a great day for Halloween!
We went to Mega Depot and got some goodies with our friends to
hand out at the party, then we came straight home to
carve our pumpkins, and of course, got ready for the party!
We went to Mega Depot and got some goodies with our friends to
hand out at the party, then we came straight home to
carve our pumpkins, and of course, got ready for the party!
It ain't fun unless you get your hands all goopy!
Sydney absolutely LOVES getting her hands all slimy,
gooey, squishy, you name it!
Preston however, he would try to pick out one seed at a time-
then whine if he got anything on his hand and quickly wipe iT off!
Is this kinda backward?
( I love the cute bum shot in the background too! Hehe!)
Sydney absolutely LOVES getting her hands all slimy,
gooey, squishy, you name it!
Preston however, he would try to pick out one seed at a time-
then whine if he got anything on his hand and quickly wipe iT off!
Is this kinda backward?
( I love the cute bum shot in the background too! Hehe!)
Even our "maid" got in the spirit of things and helped out-
(I say "maid" cause that is what Preston calls her-"hey maid!maid! where are you? maid?"
Sydney is nice enough to use her name, Doris. ;-) )
(I say "maid" cause that is what Preston calls her-"hey maid!maid! where are you? maid?"
Sydney is nice enough to use her name, Doris. ;-) )
Yeah-we put candles in them even though it's still day--
Ali's is the one with two teeth on the bottom-JUST LIKE HER!!
This is how we showed up at the party.
Preston was sooo excited allll day that he wore himself out, literally!
I LOVE this pic!
I can't decide who looks the best, silliest, craziest..weirdest?
We love our Bronco's!
Sydney wore this outfit too when she was about the same age.
Here we go a trunk or treatin'....
Our pumpkins now in the dark lit up with candles...so rad.
Nothin' like finishing off the night eating candy all the way home...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment