Friday, April 18, 2008

A look at Boquete,Panama

Here it is. The view of Boquete. Before i came here i went on line to Google earth and saw this picture of the view of Boquete and it didn't seem real or something. But now I have taken the exact same one and it is very real. That is what it looks like. I know that sounds weird huh?

This is the main street. At the end on the right is the building where our branch meets.

Can you see the sign? We meet on the top floor of these businesses. There is maybe 50 people in our branch. The Branch President is from the Czech Republic. The majority of the other people are two families from Canada. Then us,and some Panamanians.

I play the keyboard for Sacrament meeting, and I am a councilor in the Relief Society. Spencer is the Young Men's President.

There are a lot of really good restaurants here. The restaurants are mostly kid friendly,but the people eating there aren't. We get some glares when we enter from the people enjoying their dinners. But hey-we gotta eat too! And the kids are actually really good at restaurants.

Well, i cant think of much else to say about Boquete. Its really small and we always go into David for shopping. Boquete is just full of gray hair and Europeans. It has a lot of cool roads to go on drives and natives in their color full dresses. That's about it! :)








No comments: