Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It Look's A Lot Like Christmas!

Christmas is here!
I know that because there are decorations and the calendar says so...
...because the weather is still warm! hehe...
I keep having holiday flash feelings. Ya know, like the feeling you get when it is a
holiday, but it doesn't look like a holiday? However, there is a large
percentage of the world that doesn't have a white Christmas,
(and those who wish they didn't-wink-), so it's really not a big deal.
Besides, I'm planning on a white Christmas regardless...
A white sandy beach Christmas!! BWUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!


This is at Albrook Mall. This is a cool food court.
Notice the carousel? The kids have not been brave enough to ride it yet..

Santa is climbing the elevator! SOOO SILLY!!

We actually saw Santa at the Albrook Mall the other day-
Of course the kids where to terrified to say anything to him, shake his hand, smile...
He had a nice tan to...hehe...hehe...



This is at Muti Centro Mall.
I think this is where Santa will be when he visits this mall.

It fake snowed in Panama!

So Pretty...


This is a cool snowy city. Lots of them had motions.
The kids said, "Hey! This is just like grandpas-Only LOTS bigger!" ;)



Even Alexandra though it was pretty rad.


We love you all and wish you a safe and
Merry Christmas!!

No comments: