Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sydney Lost her Tooth!!!

She has been working on this tooth for weeks!
I don't remember it taking so long...She has been a bit nervous
if it would hurt or not too, or if it would bleed a lot. She remembers when
Broc yanked out one of his molars while camping at Deadwood.
I guess it was a bit traumatic for her because she kept saying,
"Well, Broc's was a big tooth, and it really only bled a little right?
And he said it didn't hurt...But he's a big kid...No, it will be O.K..." ;)


Earlier that day I just happened to get a picture of how loose it was.

Then that night it was history!

We are such proud parents-our first child's first lost tooth!!
It's a first for all of us!

Even Preston said,
"Let me see, I'm the Doctor!"

She was so excited she got 4 quarters from the tooth-fairy!


And speaking of Sydney, she has wanted "klip klop"
shoes like me for soooo long. We found these the other day and she
LOVES them. She goes everywhere in them. They are so dang cute!


She posed for these pictures so that I could specifically
blog about them and show everyone!

Love you Sydney Ann!

No comments: