We do get out of the house every so often...
I feel like most of the stuff I post is always around the house.
We went out to the project the other weekend to check it out.
It's fun to see the dirt without the jungle in the way!
Preston looooves the big tractors!
Since we were there, Preston has told Sydney about the "flatten-er tractor" and a
"hole for the poop and pee to go in.." that has been added to the project. =)
If you wanna check out pictures and videos go to
brisasdebelen.com
There is a virtual fly through and cool videos.
I feel like most of the stuff I post is always around the house.
We went out to the project the other weekend to check it out.
It's fun to see the dirt without the jungle in the way!
Preston looooves the big tractors!
Since we were there, Preston has told Sydney about the "flatten-er tractor" and a
"hole for the poop and pee to go in.." that has been added to the project. =)
If you wanna check out pictures and videos go to
brisasdebelen.com
There is a virtual fly through and cool videos.
They had gone on a camp-out and their car battery died.
It was a nice drive out to some guys "farm."
You don't just get up and go camping somewhere. It's usually best
to camp-out on somebody land. Cause you might end up on
somebody's land on accident and that wouldn't be pretty.
And the jungle just isn't a friendly place to go camping...
I love these "live fences" they have everywhere.
They plant trees and wrap barbed wire around them so the trees are the posts.
Then your fence never falls over or gets ruined.
And it's pretty.... =)
When we got there I had one of the boys come up to me and start jabbering
in Spanish, (it was a stake camp-out), about how there are all these
bugs, crocodiles, tarantulas,and other big bugs. I said,"wow, it's dangerous."
He said," you have no idea..." And then walked away.
Ok buddy-Thanks? =)
sat in the car with the A/C on while the boys did
"boy stuff" and threw rocks and sticks.
During the rainy season the river is full and covers all the mud.
Just a few locals...for Christmas. We kept forgetting to take it to the beach or park where
there would be room for the amazing experience...
Preston was sooooo excited and could hardly contain his anticipation
for the first flight.
Like it got some serious air?!?
Well, here's what really happened....
Hehe..so it was a bit anti-climatic...
Preston was not deterred. He ran around with that airplane
like it was flying higher than anything in the world!
And I say, "had", because they already moved back....
Yep, they couldn't do it.
But at least we had a BBQ night with them.
It was a good time.
Just having a good time out and about here in P-town!
No comments:
Post a Comment