The day finally came! Sydney had been waiting so patiently.
She is finally six, and is talking about how she feels like
"almost a seven year old" already!
Since it was her birthday she got to pick a present to open in the morning.
She picked the biggest one of course-we were hoping she
would so we could use it for her birthday...

It's a slide! Awesome!

Everyone loves it =)

Preston let her open the one he picked out for her-so he,
I mean she, could play with it at the pool too-- ;-)

The first slide, into the little pool, to try it out...

It works! Rad!

Now for serious fun-the BIG pool!

We had left over batter from the cake, (because the pan was small),
so we had cupcakes too. And since it was her birthday
she wanted to eat them after lunch.
(Are you catching on? Sydney kept saying all day long,
"Since it's my birthday......I get to choose right?... Since it's my birthday....")

She got to watch her favorite show, Olivia, since it was her birthday...

And snack on Hershey kisses, since it was her birthday...

And then go Bowling- since it was....Yep! Her birthday!

I love my birthday!
"This is the best day ever!"

Cant go bowling without some sweet action shots-


Lexi and I were there too!

We got ice cream and soda too- since it was........hehe...


So fun!

When we got home we, I mean she, decorated her cake.
She wanted to do it, it was her birthday...

Can you tell what it will be?

Preston, kitty, and I watched in anticipation...

Lookin' good!

It's a "Donut" cake!
She even wrote donut on it- =)

Time for happy birthday-
Since it is_________!


Presents!
A Doctor set...

A "Pizza Roof" food set...

A little kitchen...

And another little boat from Preston.

Happy Birthday our Sweet Sydney!
Finally six, with another loose tooth and all...
No comments:
Post a Comment