The Beach continued...
So the suspense is over-the rest of the story is that it was AWESOME!!!
Warm weather and warm water-
a great combination for fun in the sun!
So the suspense is over-the rest of the story is that it was AWESOME!!!
Warm weather and warm water-
a great combination for fun in the sun!
Preston rolled and rolled in the waves so much that he could have
gotten swept away a few times...but Spencer went and
stood in front of the kids (after pictures and I held Ali)
closer to where the waves broke to make sure that didnt happen- ;)
gotten swept away a few times...but Spencer went and
stood in front of the kids (after pictures and I held Ali)
closer to where the waves broke to make sure that didnt happen- ;)
Lexi and I were there too!!!
My latin sunglasses aren't really THAT big-
it's just the angle of the picture...hehe..
The kids had so much fun! I was so proud of Sydney for playing in the waves.
She was so scared of them last time we were here.
She actually told me "Mom, I'm so brave I like playing in the water now..."
In the video it may sound like there was a seagull there with us but no-it was only Lexi-
she has such a funny screech she loves to express herself with... ;)
She was so scared of them last time we were here.
She actually told me "Mom, I'm so brave I like playing in the water now..."
In the video it may sound like there was a seagull there with us but no-it was only Lexi-
she has such a funny screech she loves to express herself with... ;)
I hope you have enjoyed our trip to the beach-come with us "in real life" next time!
(A quote from Sydney-"in real life...":-)
No comments:
Post a Comment