This really worked and was mess, fun, and delicious!
The powdered sugar didn't get mixed to well because if the humidity,
and I didn't break up the clumps to well before I mixed it,
but in yawls dry climate with nice and fluffy powdered sugar it will be great!
The powdered sugar didn't get mixed to well because if the humidity,
and I didn't break up the clumps to well before I mixed it,
but in yawls dry climate with nice and fluffy powdered sugar it will be great!
Gettin' busy with making letters and numbers
for school time with yummy play dough...
for school time with yummy play dough...
I have copied and pasted the recipe so you get the
girls narration with it-it's kinda funny-
I got it from my link to the blog-Best Bites-
check it out, they got some easy yummy stuff!
girls narration with it-it's kinda funny-
I got it from my link to the blog-Best Bites-
check it out, they got some easy yummy stuff!
Peanut Butter Playdough
1 C creamy peanut butter
2 C powdered sugar
1/2 C honey
Directions: mix mix mix. I use my stand mixer to make it quick, clean and easy, but if you prefer to make it long, messy, and not-so-easy, let your kids mix it up by hand :)
A lot of PB playdough recipes you'll find include dry milk powder, but I really don't like the grainy texture it creates so I use straight powdered sugar. Plus, it tastes waaaay better.
This makes plenty for 2-3 kids to enjoy. Just give 'em rollers, cutters, molds, etc. and let them go to town!
My cupboards were a little bare when we made this batch, but one thing that's really fun is to give them things like pretzel sticks, graham crackers, cheerios, m&m's etc and let them build stuff and decorate it.
Like really good. Good as in I had to have my own pile of playdough which I hoarded and dreamt about dipping in chocolate. Hmmm....chocolate. I think I might have a party one day where adults play with peanut butter playdough and then turn it into fondue. Brilliant, right?? Anyway, next time you need something quick to entertain the kiddos, bust out the PB playdough!
1 C creamy peanut butter
2 C powdered sugar
1/2 C honey
Directions: mix mix mix. I use my stand mixer to make it quick, clean and easy, but if you prefer to make it long, messy, and not-so-easy, let your kids mix it up by hand :)
A lot of PB playdough recipes you'll find include dry milk powder, but I really don't like the grainy texture it creates so I use straight powdered sugar. Plus, it tastes waaaay better.
This makes plenty for 2-3 kids to enjoy. Just give 'em rollers, cutters, molds, etc. and let them go to town!
My cupboards were a little bare when we made this batch, but one thing that's really fun is to give them things like pretzel sticks, graham crackers, cheerios, m&m's etc and let them build stuff and decorate it.
Like really good. Good as in I had to have my own pile of playdough which I hoarded and dreamt about dipping in chocolate. Hmmm....chocolate. I think I might have a party one day where adults play with peanut butter playdough and then turn it into fondue. Brilliant, right?? Anyway, next time you need something quick to entertain the kiddos, bust out the PB playdough!
No comments:
Post a Comment