Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas in Panama 2010

So I'm a bit behind! Here are a few from Christmas day.
Preston helped pick out this kitchen stuff for Sydney
because she is always wanting to pretend kitchen.
She would get paper and cut little pieces to use for food,
and shred egg cartons or cardboard or whatever!
I was getting tired of all the little confetti around,
(even though I didn't have to clean up most of it..hehe..
I love having Doris around..hehe..) But that's beside the point-
Lexi is crawling and getting into stuff so it was just not a good combination...

She is quite the master chef now =)

Yummmm..one of the favorite presents of the day!
Preston picked out this purse for me-
And Sydney got some rad, hot pink, dangley earrings-wish I had a picture!

Santa brought Sydney this color board so she can
color at night IN HER BED when she is trying to fall asleep... ;)

This was Lexi's ultimate favorite toy-
She crawls to find this toy...I have even taken it to church!
(Thanks Boston for the phone!)

Another awesome present for use AT NIGHT when she is in bed-
(Thanks Amanda!)

Preston is such a sports kid-all boy!
In the mornings sometimes he will ask to watch football instead of cartoons...
There was a replay of the sugar bowl on and he said,
" YAH! This mom! I wanna watch football!!"

Christmas was a success! We did not have a white Christmas,
(or a sandy one), but we were healthy, happy, and together!!

No comments: