Our apartment complex had a Christmas Party the Monday before Christmas.
They posted the invitation in the elevators for everyone to see.
Our complex is full of different ethnicity's like Chinese, Jews, and Indians (India).
The invitation said something like, "We cordially invite you to come and
celebrate with neighbors the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ,
at a Christmas gathering...."
Haha! I got a chuckle for two reasons;
The diversity of the building that most likely would not be celebrating Christmas
And you would NEVER be able to write anything like that in the states!!
They posted the invitation in the elevators for everyone to see.
Our complex is full of different ethnicity's like Chinese, Jews, and Indians (India).
The invitation said something like, "We cordially invite you to come and
celebrate with neighbors the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ,
at a Christmas gathering...."
Haha! I got a chuckle for two reasons;
The diversity of the building that most likely would not be celebrating Christmas
And you would NEVER be able to write anything like that in the states!!
Sydney got her face painted like a Mariposa.
After the party we had a special candle-light dinner.
Nothing like pancakes for a special dinner!
The party was supposed to start at 4pm. We didn't go there till about 5:30pm.
It still was not ready, nor were there very many people.
But the music was pumping! I really just wanted to capture that on the video,
I hope you can get the idea. They like there music loud, bumping,
and loud, ya I know I said loud twice!
No comments:
Post a Comment