Saturday, January 29, 2011

Nana and Grandpa Came to Visit!

We were so lucky to have Nana and Grandpa come and visit after Christmas!
They brought presents and goodies and it was just so fun to see them.
We relaxed and swam, then swam and relaxed...And went shopping...
Then went and relaxed and swam some more! =)

Here we are on the causeway.
Sydney is modeling her new outfit from Nana.
(Lexi has a matching shirt just like it too!)

Having fun with grandpa!

Preston had also picked out a new outfit-
Of course it is "GO BRONCOS!" colors! =)

Here is a crossing for people with a big Latin booty! HaHa!
I get a kick out of signs down here-one of these days I will
just have to dedicate a whole post to funny Panama-isms..

So Sydney, bless her heart, is scared of just about everything.
She has, I believe, anxiety and panic attacks.
So I happened to capture this happy moment when we rented
one of these cool bikes to ride along the causeway.
She was scared we would fall into the water and refused to go.
Nana was sweet and stayed behind with her and Lexi...
But being the mother I am, and a former "get back on the motorcycle" Blaser,
*wink* when we rode back past where they were sitting and Sydney had calmed down,
I made her get on and ride with us. I sat with my arm around her and she
was a backseat drive who ordered her Daddy around so he would not fall in the water.
In the end, she admitted that it was "actually a little fun.."

The Dr. P Man....
Need I say more?

This is the wackiest building. I guess I don't appreciate
creative architecture or something...
This is a museum that was started when we moved here the first time.
They are still working on it about 4 years later...

Such a pretty view...

Stay tuned-More to come! =)

No comments: