We took a school sponsored field trip,
yes-our home school is called "Pacific Hills Academy,"
to the outdoor, touch aquarium. It was really fun!
But first-Can you spot the lizard???
(Hey Truman-how long will it take you to find him?)
This guy was a bit easier to spot!
He was part of the welcoming committee-
Can you spot the Sloths?
There are two of them...
This is a mom and baby-
This guy was hungry! I could have reached up and pet this dude,
if I wanted some sort of weird disease that is...
I thought this was just the coolest thing!
They were so close, and ugly...
Here's the trail going in--
Washing our hands for the "Touch and Feel" tanks.
Me too! And a Sea Cucumber-yuck.
Preston had no problem of course...
We didn't touch the manta-ray though..hehe..
or the puffer fish that was in there too.
They did have an indoor building with different
activities to learn about the ocean.
Here was our catch of the day!
What size fish are you? Snapper I believe...
Of course we had to figure them out with the Dr. Man around!!
This was a shark and turtle tank...The turtles were very friendly.
I love the safety "ropes" around the shark tank...
Yes, three ropes keeping my kids safe from falling in... =)
HUGE lobster. Yum..
Thanks for the fun day Kiddies!
Did you find the lizard??
Here is his head-then you can trace it down to the end of his tail...
No comments:
Post a Comment