Thursday, March 24, 2011

Random...

Here are just some cool picture to share that don't really go to anything...
ENJOY!



 This was our "pink" dinner for Valentines Day.
We had pink muffins, jello, juice, spaghetti, and 
even the noodles we made pink!
This is our sweeeeeet ride. Its a SsangYong Rexton, desiel. 
Rad.

Her shirt says it all!
Lovely
He always insists I take pictures of his buildings-
This is a Barn...
I had cranky kids one day so I forced us all to take a nap..hehe
Well, I thought Preston had woken up so I got up and followed him...
Turned out he was still tired so he laid down and went back to sleep...

He slept like that for another hour!

I hope you have enjoyed this random post of pictures-
I feel like this blog is my picture scrapbook so I feel the need to post
things for my remembrance, even if they make no sence
to anyone, nor would really be of interest to anyone.
But alas, those of you on my direct Email list must suffer through
all and any post-unless you contact me to have your 
name removed and "unsubscribe" =)
Until then-you shall remain "in the loop."
Peace out!

No comments: