Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!


So, I know my birthday was a while ago. 
But I am so pre-occupied with having all posts and pictures 
in chronological order that I cant post my "now" stuff
until the "before" stuff...Hence, I had a great birthday, like, a month or so ago! =)


My friends treated me to lunch at Crepes and Waffles the day before...YUM!




The day of, Spencer took us to breakfast-
He treated me to a French Bakery with these delicious 'Pan de Chocolate'
and a cup of hot chocolate...It wasnt really the kids style so we treated them across
the street with kid friendly pastries =)

Then off to the arcade- I rocked his world on the air hockey table!


This was a delicious cake from Price Smart (Costco).
I practically ate the whole thing, hey, it was my birthday!
(Notice part of the scalloped frosting is missing on the bottom corner all ready-hehe)

No comments: